Introducing the iPad Multi 4 Display Stand, a versatile and practical solution for showcasing your iPads.
- Includes 4 iPad enclosures, allowing for simultaneous use of four iPads.
- You can choose to add on 4x branded printed panels to capture attention and enhance your marketing effort
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for flexible display options.
- Choose between two sleek colours: textured black or white finish
- Uniquely designed corner inserts ensure a perfect fit for different iPad models.
- Holder rotates and swivels 350° for optimal viewing angles.
- Holder tilts up to 90° (excluding post and wall-mounted versions) for added flexibility.
Convenient Power Supply:
- Provides continuous power supply to the iPads when connected to the UK mains.
- No need to worry about battery life during presentations or exhibitions.
- Comes with a UK 3-pin plug to figure 8 power lead for easy connection to the iPad adapter.
- All stands are supplied dismantled for hassle-free transportation.
- Optional molded wheeled trolley case available for added convenience.
Enhanced iPad Security:
- Discreet management of USB charging cable, adapter, and power lead.
- Lockable enclosure with an integral chrome push-button security lock and two keys supplied.
- Home button recess offers a balance between iPad access and security.
Compatible tablets are as follows:
- Designed for use with Apple iPad 10.2” (launched September 2019) Apple iPad Pro 10.5” (launched June 2017)
- Also compatible with 9.7” models (Contact us for details)
How to lock the iPad home button
In iOS 6 and above, you can limit an iPad to one app by disabling the ‘home button’ access and restrict touch screen input on certain areas enabling the iPad to be left unattended. Only available on iPad 2 and above.
- Go to Settings
- Tap General
- Scroll down to Accessibility
- Scroll down to Guided Access
- Tap Guided Access
- Switch Guided Access to on and Set Passcode if not already set
- Go to an app with a scrolling picture, triple click on the Home Button and press
- Start in the top right-hand side of screen. Your screen is now locked
- To unlock - Triple click the home button, enter your passcode and in the top left-hand side click End