The Child Mannequin (age approximation of 8 years) comes in a standing pose and is made of plastic with a matte finish. This mannequin comes with a white wooden stand for additional stability.
- Height: 1280mm / 51 inches
- Chest: 600mm / 24 inches
- Waist: 550mm / 22 inches
- Hips: 630mm / 25 inches
- Standing pose
- Wooden stand included
- Calf peg (which enables the mannequin to wear shoes)
How do I set it up?
The mannequin will be delivered in pieces for you to assemble and dress. Set up is super quick and easy with no tools required. Simply:
- Find the base plate and foot/calf peg. Put together. If you are using a calf peg, it should slide over the footpeg.
- The Child Mannequin comes with a "little leg" which is the left leg and foot, and a "big leg" which is the right leg and foot, pelvis, torso and head as one piece. Find these two pieces and turn them both upside down to reveal the lock and pin fixing - at the top of the "little leg" and opening of the "big leg".
- Put the "little leg" in place and turn the two pieces flat, as though to lay the mannequin on it's back, so that the pin drops into place. Once done, you can stand the mannequin upright and place it on the stand. The calf peg fits into the "big leg" and will support and stabilise the mannequin. (If you are dressing as you assemble, now is a good time to dress the mannequin.)
- The arms of the Child Mannequin are straightforward to attach. If the upper body of the mannequin is dressed, you can thread the arms through the sleeves for attachment.