The Male Natural Mannequin is a standing mannequin with a realistic finish and facial features. A light-weight mannequin in a relaxed standing pose. This mannequin comes with a glass stand and foot and calf peg for additional stability.
- Height: 1854mm / 73 inches
- Chest: 1016mm / 40 inches
- Waist: 826mm / 32.5 inches
- Hips: 889mm / 35 inches
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 495mm / 19.5 inches
- Foot size: 267mm / 10.5 inches / UK size 9
- Standing pose
- Realistic finish
- Glass stand with foot and calf peg included
How do I set it up?
The mannequin will be delivered in pieces for you to assemble and dress. Set up is super quick and easy with no tools required. Simply:
- Find the base plate and foot/calf peg. Put together. If you are using a calf peg, it should slide over the foot peg.
- The Male Natural Mannequin's body comes in seven pieces; the "little leg" which is the right leg and foot, the "big leg" which is the left leg, foot and pelvis, the upper body and head, two arms and two hands from the wrist down.
- Taking the "little leg" and "big leg" first, turn them both to reveal the lock and pin fixing - at the top of the "little leg" and the connecting spot on the "big leg". Place the leg pieces together and turn them flat, as though to lay the mannequin on it's back, so that the pin drops into place.
- Repeat this manoeuvre with the upper body, connecting it at the waist. Once done, you can stand the mannequin upright and place it on the stand. The calf peg fits into the "big leg" and will support and stabilise the mannequin. (If you are dressing as you assemble, now is a good time to dress the mannequin.)
- The arms of the Male Natural Mannequin are straightforward to attach. If the upper body of the mannequin is dressed, you can thread the arms through the sleeves for attachment.
- Attach the hands of the mannequin.